Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

40 weeks!

Today marks officially the due date, 40 weeks!

So plan is I have a dr's apptment at 11am and they will tell me whether or not i need a cervical gel. If that is the case, I will be admitted to the hospital tonite at 5pm. If I don't need the gel, I just go in for the induction tomorrow at 6am! That is unless I happen to go into labor on my own between now and 5pm or 6am, whichever comes first... but I don't think baby boy wants to come out! He seems so content in there, moving around, seems like there's a party going on in my belly!

So nursery is basically done! Yay! So here are pics!

taken today at 40 weeks! don't mind my hair. i haven't been doing them... haha =)








and there's a valence on the other window and a penguin humidifier on the other side! but that side is so messy that i didn't take a pic =)


UPDATE: I will be going in the hospital to get cytotec wafer to begin softening the cervix more, then pitocin will start probably around 6am! So I guess it's off to the hospital today!

Here's an overall progression of the pregnancy!

5 comments:

  1. can't believe it is finally time! if my mind is going haywire, i can't imagine how you're feeling at the moment. we'll get through this together :) i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaammmmaaazing! thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you! Can't wait to hear your birth story and meet your little boy!

    ReplyDelete