Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

updates

So it's been a while since I've blogged. Last time I did this, there was some technical error and this didn't post. Hopefully it will! I prefer blogger over wordpress~ So B is not 16 weeks old! It's been 8 weeks since I last posted! wow. how time flies. So many things have happened since then. We had his 100 day celebration, first thanksgiving, first giggles, just many of firsts. Currently he's eating about 5 oz every 2.5-3hrs, for an average of 25-30 oz a day~ He is still growing. I think about 16lbs now? Here are some happenings!


2 months (week 8)

15.5inches

22.5 inches long

12 lbs 1 oz

Smiles a lot more



Week 9

Finally sleeping in own crib

Recognizes mommy and daddy by smiling


Week 10

Smiling at mirror

Slept 7.5 hr then 5.5hrs! (10/18-10/19)

Loves bouncy/vibrating chair


10/19:

Wt: 13lbs 2oz

Ht: 23inches


Week 11

Sleeping 2-5hrs

Sucking on hands a lot better


Week 12

Recognize mom


Week 13

Talks a lot more

Babbles and has conversation with TV

More attentive to books


Week 14

Giggled!

started sleep training so he doesn't need to be held for naps


from his 100 day


Week 15

Naps starting to click a little more

Giggling a lot more


Week 16

Laughed out loud!




1 comment:

  1. i love our son! you're such a great mommy! you did a great job with such a handsome boy :)

    ReplyDelete