Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cancun

So we went on our first "family" trip, the 3 of us to Cancun! It was really fun. Very beautiful to say the least~

Some baby updates. We have some names in mind and some nurseries in mind as well! =) I'll post some pics. Also, I can feel the baby move more and more everyday! Elliott even felt him move/kick as well~ His movements are becoming more and more pronounced and sometimes it's surprising! I'll be sitting still and he kicks all of a sudden or moves around and it startles me but also puts a smile on my face :) I haven't gotten much bigger but definitely can tell I think depending on what clothes I wear whether or not I'm pregnant! Now I'm at 21 weeks and 3 days.

Here are some pics


As soon as we landed in Cancun!


Infinity pool at the hotel with a view of the beach~


the beach at the hotel!


At XCaret~


lunch at the XCaret at La Peninsula~ Beautiful view!


Night Mayan show~ you can kinda tell but angle can make it more deceiving!


one of the few pics of us together~ we need a photographer to follow us around!


Some nursery ideas. My top 2 fave so far! We're going for gender neutral~


Oasis


Hey Diddle-diddle

No comments:

Post a Comment