Not much I guess? Many people around me seem to be getting engaged and weddings seem to be coming up left and right! Congrats to everyone! :D
I've been feeling the baby more and more lately.... it feels like flutters... or something just moving around! I guess it's good since it gives me some reassurance that the baby is ok in there! Definitely thought it is a strange feeling~
One thing that really is annoying is though peeing allll the time! You drink water, then 1-2hrs later you have to pee! And night time, waking up 2-3times a night to pee....
So people wanna know if I am showing.... I definitely cannot fit into my jeans and dress pants like before! I went maternity shopping with the hubby this past weekend :) <3

always beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteawww i <3 u :)
ReplyDeletethat's what i look like after i eat kbbq...you're not showing yet!!! hehe
ReplyDeletehahahah u crack me up annie~ only difference is it's there alll the time! not when i just eat... it gets bigger when i eat~ hahaha
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see a bigger baby bump! But I'm like Annie, I look like that after a big meal, too. Haha.
ReplyDeletethat is the smallest bump i've ever seen! so cute!! sometimes i look at maternity clothes for fun. some of it is really pretty!! especially dresses. :) and i loooove how you used "sunniott." :D
ReplyDelete