As I sit and ponder about my first Mother's day, and really I'm not even a mom yet since our little boy is not here yet, I wonder if I will be able to do a good job in raising a child in this world and rearing them in the right direction. But in this moment, I realize all the more that I am in desperate need for Jesus and His love and wisdom, along with a wonderful husband! Thank you Lord that I am not in this alone!
So speaking of which, I wake up this morning to find the hubby not in bed. I thought he woke up so he can get a little bit of studying done before church, but turns out he went out and got a little surprise for me! =) I wake up, go to the kitchen to find the following things for me...


I think it's so sweet how he changed the wording of the card :) I am very blessed to have such a wonderful and loving husband! :) Thank you baby for everything! It made my day more than you know! I love you so much! :)
In other news, I am not 27 weeks pregnant! I can't believe the baby will be here in 13 weeks! We finally bought a crib and now have to buy the dresser soon! Closet is cleaned out and ready for the baby thanks to Container Store (Lisa, aren't you proud?? :P)! I feel like belly stretching out there is no tomorrow. I am afraid of stretch marks like there's no tomorrow. I think I'm obsessed with Cocoa Butter Oil and Vitamin E cream now.... cocoa butter at least 2-3 times a day and Vitamin E cream 1-2 times a day.... they say it's genetic whether or not you get stretch marks but still! If I can do anything to prevent it, it shall be done! =) Other than that, baby's kicks have been becoming stronger and stronger! It's fun to sometimes just sit and watch the belly move around with the baby moving around! Elliott gets really happy when he feels the baby kick really strong and it's so fun to watch his reaction! :) However, sleeping is becoming a major pain. It's not as comfy and I'm getting up twice a night on average to go pee. Oh and during the day, I go to the bathroom every 2-3 hours at least. Every hour if I'm drinking water. But other then that, everything is going well! :)
Here's some pics of the preggers belly!
You're looking great! Belly really looks bigger than a couple of weeks ago :)
ReplyDeleteI definitely see more belly now!! I love it! Drink lots of water to help with the stretch marks.
ReplyDeletelooking good!! i love the dress...how do you make pregnancy look so cute?
ReplyDelete