Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

so much to do, so little time!

So today marks 29 weeks and 4 days! This pregnancy is flying by so fast! Our little boy will be here in a 10 weeks and 3 days approximately and there is still so much to do! So I had the 1 hour glucose test 2 weeks ago and failed it :( So today I had to go in and do my 3 hour glucose test. I hope I pass because if now, I'll be put on a strict low carb diet, which is really sad for me because i absolutely love carbs~ But more than that, having gestational diabetes = higher risk of diabetes later in life for me. I don't mind eating the salads and proteins for now but the thought of diabetes later in life scares me and definitely is something I want to avoid at all costs! So here on and now, regardless of the results, I shall eat healthier and cut back on my carbs! Bring on the salads! :) What else scares me is all the complications that can arise from having gestational diabetes with the baby. But in everything , we know he is in God's hands so must pray :)

We are still in the midst of coming up with a name for our boy. Man. Who knew giving a name is this hard?? We want to be able to give him the perfect name... hopefully we'll narrow down to 2 before his birth so when he is born, we will have something ready for him!

What else... he's definitely been squirming around a lot lately and his movements are very pronounced. It seems to be that he prefers the right side of my belly than any other side! He especially loooves jabbing his elbows on my right side :) Oh yea and pressing on my bladder as well. I love feeling you move, but please avoid the bladder. Thank you :)

Oh yea, graduation was last friday, so you can call me Dr. Sunny now. hahaha :) Finally after a long 4 years, I finally got my PharmD degree! Hurrah! :)



4 comments:

  1. That belly has seriously popped! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think we need another "daniel" in the pyon family. :)

    fyi, if he shows up early on july 31st, there can be no other option.

    congrats on the graduation!

    ReplyDelete