Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

32 weeks and 5 days

Already? Man! Less than 8 weeks to go! Well more like 7 weeks! EEK!!!

I am feeling huge lately. I think my stomach has grown exponentially in the past week or so! I feel the baby boy up on my ribs, kicking me to the point where sometimes it takes my breath away! I mean that literally! I am feeling out of breath, I feel like I am constantly taking deep breaths to be able to breathe. 7 weeks and 1 day left!

So I am registered to take the NAPLEX on the 29th and MPJE on the 14th of July... who knows about VA... maybe I'll push it back as long as I can or maybe I will take it soon enough! We'll see how that goes =)

I start my training at Walgreens tomorrow! But all the way in Clinton, MD. So far! it's 35 miles away each way... sigh... Temporary... this is only temporary... AH! I hope 495 going that way won't be too bad!

In the meanwhile, I shall go MIA probably until I take the NAPLEX!

Wish me luck cuz I'll need it! :)

This is 32 weeks and 2 days!

5 comments:

  1. Sunny, youre looking good! hang in there!!! Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! the bump is growing! i had a rotation at children's and had to go towards that direction, 495 was not bad at all =) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're looking awesome! I also remember constantly taking these huge breaths and Jeremy would ask me why I was sighing all the time...because that's the only way to get enough O2! Not long now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sunny you look adorable!!!!! Good luck.. if i can do it .. ANYONE can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great!! I bet you're feeling pretty ready, huh!

    ReplyDelete