Lately I've been just studying for the NAPLEX, which is more draining than anticipated. Currently taking a crash course with Kaplan through work, which is 8:30-5pm for 3 days and Thursday (tomorrow) is the law review all day for the MPJE! The class is more exhausting that I thought it would be even though all I do is sit all day and just snack on lotsa junk food. I think the fact that it's all the way out in Timmonium is what's making it difficult since the commute is so long! Then friday is the meeting in Fairfax all day, basically 8-7pm and that'll be tiring as well.... not to mention a packed Saturday! I don't know if it's the pregnancy or what, but I am feeling super tired this past week. But enough complaining from me... for now :) So what else...
Went to Ocean City during Memorial Day weekend which was nicer than anticipated and weather cooperated beautifully!
Went to an O's vs Sox game this past weekend! That was fun altho it seemed like we were in Boston, not Baltimore considering there were so many Sox fans!
We finally put the crib together! yay! The room is still a mess but at least that's 1 less thing to worry about~ We still need to go and purchase a dresser very soon!
The baby has very strong and steady movements now a days! It's fun to watch the belly wiggle and just see and feel him move :) I feel him though constantly putting pressure on my bladder and lately I feel him right below my ribs! Makes getting comfortable a bit harder but at least it's reassuring that he's doing well in there! Movement = good! We still don't have a name set yet, and I don't think we will until he is born and we get to actually meet him! I can't wait to meet the little fella!
So at 30 weeks and 5 days

Crib before and after :)

We love blocks :)
love the crib! and i can't believe time has been flying by. good luck with the rest of studying and i can't wait to meet the champ-pyon either :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe its gonna be so soon, biggg! you look great like always. :)
ReplyDeleteyou are definitely going to be a MILF :)
ReplyDelete