I told Dr. R that I've been having headaches almost every night... kinda like mild migrianes... it's been going on for about 1.5-2 weeks now... it's not so bad but it is still there... She gave me a prescription for fioracet and told me that I should see a neurologist to make sure everything is ok.... I think I'll try to see if it gets better... I guess if it gets unbearable i'll see a neurologist... although I really do not want to....
In any case...
We find out whether our baby is a girl or a boy in 4 weeks now... on 3/16/2010! We will then be packing up to go on a vacation to Cancun from 3/22-3/26! =) Pretty excited about both! We can contemplate baby names as we are on our vacation!
Everyone has been asking if I am showing yet. So as the days go on I feel more bloated. I can't tell if I am showing or just bloated all the time because the belly shrinks when the bloating goes away! hehe... They say I should start to feel "flutters" of baby movements in few weeks... which will be pretty exciting to feel! I am excited to finally feel pregnant and feel the baby~ I can't wait!
Elliott is pretty excited about feeling the baby as well~ He asks if I can feel the baby moving yet and seems a bit disappointed when I say no~ He also thinks I'm showing a little but when I tell him I think it's just me being bloated, he has a look of disappointment =( But soon enough I suppose =)
In any case, any thoughts on gender of the baby? =)
No comments:
Post a Comment