Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

ramblings...

So last night was our "date night" since we didn't do much for actual Valentine's day. I realized as I grow older, I do not appreciate crowds so much... ahhh I guess a sign of getting old? I don't know... but I just do not like crowds :) So Elliott decided he was gonna be Iron Chef Ell and cook up some yummy food! He made Black Cherry and Pepper Chicken with Sweet Pea Risotto... it was delicious!



He did all the cooking which I was very impressed by :) Yummy in my tummy for sure! Baby definitely appreciated it as well! Then we had some butter pecan ice cream for dessert, popped in"Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" in the Blue-ray and ate some popcorn! It was a wonderful evening for sure! Then after the movie was over, we thought of some baby names! hehe. We have a few girl names in mind but no boy names yet~

Then we both fell asleep on the couch and woke up at 1am and went to bed. Goodness we're getting old :) Anyways as I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep, many thoughts crossed through my head.

1st, I swear I felt the baby move around.... it felt like little flutters in the lower abdomen! Maybe it was nothing.. maybe just gas? (lol) but I don't think it was :) It was kinda exciting but since it wasn't very definite, it was hard to tell... but I can't wait to be able to feel the baby again!

2nd, I need to blog more. I used to blog so often but not so much anymore. The older I get, the less creative I feel... maybe I need to start writing and it'll get the creative juices flowing!

3rd, I am very lucky to have found someone to share my life with. I realized many people do not have that luxury and are still in the search for what I have with him :)

4th, I think I need new pants soon -_-

5th, I can't wait for Cancun! I need to get away from the cold and into the sun! Only problem.... bathing suit... what to do!

and many more... but the laptop is about to die so I'll stop here for now!

2 comments:

  1. awww! how exciting! - i know someone who said that later in her term, when the baby would move, she could physically see her belly move. crazy, huh?

    new pants? - yay for the baby bump!

    time to get a new laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. does the new color layout of this blog mean that you think its a girl now? :) hehe.

    ReplyDelete