Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

15 weeks and 1 day!

So it's officially been 2nd trimester for a while, which is great since the nausea and the headaches are subsiding although they do visit once in a while!

As for the 1st trimester testing, everything went well and we heard back from the doctor saying everything is great! This was a huge sigh of relief for us... even if we didn't expect anything and we got preliminary confirmation before, having it on paper was still a great relief!

In case everyone is wondering, I am not showing yet. They say not till at least 4th or 5th month will you start! I'm nearing the end 4th month and going into 5th month in about 2 weeks~ Time sure does fly! We have another doctor's visit this coming Thursday.... then we get another sonogram 4 weeks from then to find out the sex of the baby...

any guesses?? As for us, we have no clue what it can possibly be! One day I think it's a girl, then another I think it's a boy~ We haven't thought of baby names yet... will probably wait until we find out the sex! As for nursery.... slowly working on that! Gotta do some spring cleaning first!

Our baby is right now they say about 4-4.5inches from crown to rump and weights 2-3 oz, which is the size of a navel orange! =) My how big you have grown in such a short period of time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment